Hello all you beautiful people,
How are you doing this lovely Tuesday? There hasn’t been much that happened the past week mostly due to shortcomings from yours truly, sigh. But here’s to been hopeful, alcohol and all good things in life.
Here are what I am thankful for this week:
- Family: We had a family dinner party on Friday and contrary to popular belief, I had tonnes of fun! (even the cleaning up part after the party was over!) Step-dad decided to fire up EDM towards the end of the party and need I say more? <content emoji>
- Dancing: I’ve been doing a lot of this in my room the past week. I think I will gradually integrate this into my workout routine! 😀
- Meeting new people: (hint: I picked up two very hot hijabis 😉 More on these pretties soon!)
- Cooking: Besides yoga, I’ve been cooking a lot more than I did before (at home). Reminds me of my India days and moreover, it is therapeutic and I could do with a lot of that.
- Listening to Norah Jones while driving home on a Sunday evening, all by myself: :’)
What are you thankful for this week?
8 thoughts on “Week Six: Giving Thanks”
enjoying good music while driving alone, something i really like 🙂
I know right :’)
Oh, Nora. You do heal thy soul!
She does! ❤
This week I am thankful for the time I have hanging out with my sons (it is their Spring Break)! They have a lot of energy and it is fun trying to keep up with them!
That sounds fabulous. I’m so thankful for the nature of my work too that allows me to spend more time with family and close friends 🙂