How are your bodies today? I ask that question because my body is a little all over the place out of exhaustion and (relatively) crazy cardio and yoga combos I’ve been doing for myself. Fasting comes to an end in a few days and then I’m assuming that the sleeping will be restored to what it was.
Without much ado, here are my list of thankfuls for this week:
- Family: Who have been extremely patient about my crazy working hours and ensure that there is always food at home, regardless of what time I come home and what nots.
- The Mothership: I know she is technically part of the “family” – lol – but she has been that pillar of strength by dragging me to the doctor’s to get that wrist checked, getting me new glasses because the world didn’t seem too bright and freaking out like crazy when she saw me pass out (not on alcohol) for the first time. haha.
- The Blogging Tribe: is my wonderful group of blogging friends, mentors and positive-holics. It’s probably because of these folks that I ensured that this post came in (even an hour later!)
- Vositha: the colleague, closest of friends and Mommy of my favourite little one. It’s always great to have likeminded people to work with, especially when under similar levels of nonsensical stress.
- Other little things: that I might not write about it in this post but have no doubt help towards maintaining sanity, balance and all things happy. Here’s to more of these 🙂
What are you thankful for this week?