Hello all you lovely people,
So I sit to recap my past week of thankfuls and then I realised how crazy this week has been so far and then again realised how crazy the week before this was as well!
It’s been so crazy – yes, I’m quite aware of the overusing the word “crazy” – and I don’t even know where to start with what I’ve been up to or how I would account for the days passed. Being the smart one, I don’t even think I would attempt to.
For the sixteenth week and counting, here are the five things in life I am most thankful for:
- Family: I haven’t been bugged around much to look into chores and what not. #FamilyUnderstands
- Work: is what has been keeping me busy and this, I would consider to be a good thing.
- Writing: is what has been giving me work. 🙂
- This fabulous work out: Holy Mother of Dragons. It’s brilliant. I literally crawled up the staircase after this for two days.
- Life: that’s been showing me what’s priority and what’s not; who’s been there and who’s not and most importantly, how to (
substance) abuse less when things go wrong.