It’s not a very sunny day. The weather gods seem to be having a little Carly Rae Jepsen water fight with each other and the fever seems to be unkind to my body. Haw.
Writing this in between a fever break, so here are my list of thankfuls for this week:
- Family: For all the koththmalli, spinach and food that seem to find its way out of my mouth. They don’t stop trying though! 😀
- My two new “chauffeurs” 😀 – This also includes the Mother yes, and she is family, but these two drivers of mine required much convincing from my end, to ensure that I will be okay when I go to doctor’s, just to get some meds. Thank you for putting up with my plain ol’ stubborn self. You will get used to it, in time 🙂
- Friends: The ones online and offline who keep me entertained!
- The Nice People at Softwave: where I had left my phone while heading out (and panicked in fear when I thought I had left it in the took!) and were nice enough to hold on to it till I got back
- My Nature of Work: for it allows me to dress down as much as I want and not really give a shit about not only undone eyebrows (that’s all done now, btw 😉 ) but also, really baggy trousers enough for two.
What are your thankfuls for this week?