Hello all you lovely people!
How are you and how has your week been so far? I hope it’s been a good one. It’s been part crazy, part lazy on this side of town and I almost would’ve gone not writing this post had I not seen the time!
Here are my list of thankfuls for this week:
- Family and friends: because who shouldn’t be? Also, I met a very lovely online-friend of mine for the first time as well.
- Blessings: It’s been a bit of a difficult week and we have a complicated right-wrist situation but I’m thankful for all opportunities that have already come my way and lest my wrist-situation turns for the worst, #NoRegrets , indeed.
- Work: has been good to me, I won’t lie. There is obviously room for improvement, but that’s why we strive for harder every week.
- Gifted Happiness: has also been good to us. Fingers crossed.
- Calm: I found this app through Tanya Burr’s video and just realised that they had web app as well, which is amazing. I’m grateful to an “app” because it’s been instrumental in keeping things at bay.
What are you thankful for this week?