Hello my lovelies,
The week has been a slow one as a result of the abundance of holidays that resulted in free time and we all know what happens to the idle mind, yes? Sigh.
Amidst it all, here are what I am thankful for this week:
- Family: Despite having seen too much of them, yes. lol.
- My hair: Yes, I’m being narcissistic but hey, #LongHairDontCare
- Meeting new people: I did this, yes and boy am I not proud of myself. *beams* 😀
- My little white car: We gave the baby away last week and will be getting an automatic towards the end of this week. However, the emotion-involved provedto be more difficult than I expected. Sigh.
- The little things: It wasn’t necessarily the healthiest of week’s but I would like to think that we are getting there. One step at a time, every day, every hour.
2 thoughts on “Week Thirteen: Giving Thanks”