Hello all you beautiful people,
I am still in shock and coming into terms with the Nepal tragedy. My thoughts and hearts are with them.
Amidst it all, here are what I am thankful for this week:
- Family: The sibling left with renewed hopes.
- My Nepali Friends: Gods be good, all of them and their families are well. I hope the country will recover from the tragedy and the quakes stop for good.
- That Facebook Safety Check: Despite the criticism and the pettiness it may have, this is probably the first time I’ve genuinely being grateful to Facebook.
- Work: Has taken a toll on me, in a good way and reached new heights. Fingers crossed.
- This Email: A uni-friend of mine wondered where my blog went and sent me this. You should also check out her blog for mind-boggling content. I was thankful that some not only remembered good ol’ Jill, but also my writings! #AchievementUnlocked
Here’s a playlist on 8tracks I put together today. Enjoy!