How have you been doing? As for me, I’ve been alright. The week turned out to be relatively less chaotic than the one before, but chaotic nevertheless. Oh well. All bad things come to an end too, I suppose. How has your week been? For those in the sunny isles, what were you up to during the long weekend?
Oh and I wrote something for Tag It, a very cool site headed by a very pretty lady and you should check it out here! They have an awesome interface and clearly, I cannot wait to write more 🙂
In the midst of recapping, here are what I am thankful for this week:
- Family: As always, one never knows where we would be without them.
- Money: Now before any judgement is formed, let me explain a little more on this. When I spoke of my previous week turning out to be horrendous I referred to my little laptop crash. It wasn’t little to be honest and it wasn’t a crash, more of a self-induced by accident, if that makes any sense. Let’s just say that I had enough savings to replace laptop with another and despite having made extensive shopping lists with what I intended on doing with that money, I’m thankful for having the stash of cash nonetheless.
- Extended Family: I spoke of them briefly in the first post where I gave thanks but this week I saw much of my family, from both sides and also had house parties with family friends who were also very much like family. Frankly, that last sentence needs a fuck load of edits, but I cannot be bothered. Just being thankful here.
- Work lady: There are quite a few people whose names I do not write publicly on this blog, mostly due to privacy concerns and you know related shiz. The work lady I refer to here, is someone I met a few months ago upon joining my new place. I’m truly honoured to say that I worked with her and it’s going to take a lot of getting-used to not having her around. I hope she has nothing but sunny years ahead.
- My workplace(s) in general: Shoutout of appreciation going out to both my workplaces – for those who do not know, I work “part-time” at two places – who have been nothing but supportive throughout these dark days. #NicePeople
What are you thankful for this week?