…and I made it to week five!
A lot has happened the past week including a wretched midweek holiday – I like my fair share of holidays yes, but midweek ones (especially those on a Thursday, cough-ahem) are killers – that may have lead to reorganising of #lifegoals on the days that followed.
But now we are back, hurray and here are what I am thankful for this week:
- Family: We has had (family) weddings! There were some pictures I put up on Instagram, if you follow me there 😉 (it’s also a protected account, tsk) and I decided to dress up as a pedestrian crossing! But on a more serious note, it was the first “family” wedding I attended that was of a close family member from my step-dad’s side. It was, for lack of a better word, very homely :’) #acceptance
- Vositha: (I told you this was going to happen!) Long story short, she knew work was a dull place without this very pretty Sri Lankan face. lololol.
- Best friend: One of the two of my bestest friends. I don’t know what I’ll do without this man. To more bad decisions on Friday nights and Sunday night drinking. #ilyman
- (relatively) Healthy Living: I feel stronger, better and healthier. <superhero pose 😉 >
- Freedom: By this, I mean neither the freedom to do as pleased (and live a hedonistic lifestyle), nor the freedom to exploit and misuse, but the freedom to make (supposedly) adult decisions on life’s matters with and/or without the consultation of those older to you and moreover, the freedom to enjoy life, for what it is 🙂
What are you thankful for this week?