It’s Tuesday! No it isn’t. It’s still Monday evening and here I am writing, again.
I told Mum of this odd-spot on my forehead and she tells me it is because of stress. Highly doubt it has anything to do with work because it is only still coming together but yes, trying times. Or in the words of Dickens the Great, first of his name:
“It was the best of times, it was the worst of times…. it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us…”
– (an extract from) A Tale of Two Cities Charles Dickens (1859)
But life must go on and wallowing in ones troubled times is not good for the soul. Chicken soup is. So every Tuesday I will have a similar post featured with five things I am most thankful for. I tried a bit of a #BloggingTuesday technique last year and it worked ish, I’m being positive on this one – especially as I am limiting it to the “five”. lol.
This week I am thankful for:
- My family: in no particular order mainly, my Mum, Step-dad, Sis and extended family.
- My friends: too many to list out here but you know who you are.
- Employment. Thousands left unemployed and I have the ability to choose what I want to do.
- My ability to write. I like to think I can write and therefore it has become my favourite form of art and also, the best medium in which I can express myself.
- Yoga. The odd one out of the list I’m sure, but yoga is helping me nurture my patience, which I think is important during this time in my life.
What are you thankful for this week?