Tuesday September 13, 2016
Happy September! I know forgot last week but let’s try to pretend as though it never happened okay. Because, it never did, haha – get it? ohgoshIlovemydryjawkssomuch.
Here are what I am grateful for this week:
- My sister, who is home this week – YAY.
- Holidays on weekdays, need I say more?
- Not allowing myself to work on weekends, unless it’s something that can’t wait. Because we all need to have boundaries at some point. Even those of us who work from home.
- Being published on Bad Yogi, again! YAY.
- Finally pulling myself together and editing my Cambodia video even though it was deleted the first time
What are you thankful for this week?
3 thoughts on “Week Thirty-Two: Giving Thanks”
I hardly comment, however I browsed a few of the remarks on Week Thirty-Two: Giving Thanks – Seniinthebox.
I actually do have 2 questions for you if it’s okay.
Is it simply me or does it give the impression like a few of the remarks appear
as if they are written by brain dead folks? 😛 And, if you are writing on other
social sites, I’d like to follow you. Would you
list of all of your shared sites like your Facebook page,
twitter feed, or linkedin profile?
All of my social shares are over here https://seniinthebox.wordpress.com/being-in-the-box/ and on the side panel of the page.