Tuesday August 23, 2016
To all you beautiful people,
It’s been a while hasn’t it. My last post from week twenty-nine tells me that it was somewhere in September when I stopped this practice. I don’t know why it happened, it’s not as though I haven’t been thankful since. I have been, more than I could’ve hoped for. But I’ve also been confused as at lately with a lot of things in my life (also before anyone makes assumptions, this has nothing to do with any of my relationships, lol) and what better time than now to revisit old practices and actually bring back the good?
I’m also going to kick right back in from week thirty as though there was no care left in the world.
This week I am thankful for:
- This week and week alone. It’s been ridiculously stressful the past few weeks (or months) and I’m truly grateful for the start of a new week. I know it’s only Tuesday, but it’s been a good one so far.
- My family. Who have time and again been so understanding to my weird ways of life and living. That is all I can say.
- For friends, who keep me sane and entertained.
- Sight. On Saturday, we were helping out Mum at one of her voluntary charity events for the visually handicapped. But what startled and even amazed me the most was how they function as regular people, families, have children and stay happy. It made me wonder how little I actually saw in life, despite being granted a relatively perfect.
- My friend, Anu who started giving thanks on her blog and automatically inspired me to do the same!
What are you thankful for this week?