This week has been good to me, mostly because it’s been holidays and well, for once in a very long time, I enjoyed taking some time off. I’ve been hooked with a book lately and seem to be taking my Kindle along with me instead of my phone. In my lines, this constitutes as improvement!
There wasn’t much that happened in terms of “activity”, but here are what I am thankful for this week:
- Family: Had a mini-vacation with the sibling half and ’twas indeed fun. There will be longer post of the same coming up sometime this week, I hope.
- Shantaram: The book I’ve been hooked on for the past few days. I have both the paperback and Kindle-versions, but trust me I prefer an e-ink print for this 900-page something book. I’m not a very fast reader anymore, perhaps due to my lapse of reading “books” but I’m getting there. Currently at 49%. *woots*
- Vacation: I never thought I would admit to this but I had a very “nice” break the past few days. Yes, I did take my laptop and did some work, but it wasn’t work-work to the extent of I-have-to-stay-in-the-room-all-the-time. I did do that yes, but that was driven by overeating, laziness, television-comfort and being too hot on the outside!
- Catching up on Backlogs: Before vacation, I also managed to complete a number of things I’ve been making note of nearly everyday for the past few weeks. Feels good.
- Shower Thoughts: This was mostly a Monday evening occurrence, but for those who deep-contemplate (if that makes any sense!) in the shower, I’m pretty sure you know what I mean!
3 thoughts on “Week Eleven: Giving Thanks”
You absolutely KILLED me with your shower thoughts! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Happy Friday! 🙂